On The Path
“Ask yourself about the kind of life you want: What would you do day to day, and with whom and where? Consider the life you have.
Do one thing today, however small, to close the gap between the two.”
-Maggie Smith, Keep Moving
Things can and do change
My clinical training has included a range of experiences working with people of all ages in several settings, including the Veterans Health Administration, public schools, colleges, private health agencies, and in outdoor settings. I hold two master’s degrees, one in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and one in Curriculum and Instruction Design. My experience as an educator has been tremendously helpful in creating counseling experiences that are flexible and tailored to suit the specific needs of each client.
My training, experience, and commitment to lifelong learning all contribute to my ability to help you uncover your unique path towards increased fulfillment and connection. In our work together, I will be mindful of your needs, considerate of your unique challenges, and unceasingly supportive of your goals.
- American Counseling Association
- Colorado Counseling Association
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
Certifications & Trainings
- Nationally Board Certified Counselor
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT Advanced Training)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Advanced Training